So, there's this new thing called "Tagging", all the kids are into it these days. Apparently, the more popular you are the more "Tags" you receive. Since Annie and I are the most popular people we know we assume it must be a error that we have not been "tagged" (everyone must be assuming that everyone else is "tagging" us). The fans must be dying, even craving to know the deepest desires and tastes of our hearts sorted into neat categories of 5 and we must oblige. Here follows the first set of categories:
5 places I go over and over
1. The bathroom.
2. The Couch
3. The television room because it’s been a whole 7 hours since the last time I heard any news on who Obama might possibly have maybe insinuated could be receiving some sort of cabinet position.
4. The frame aisle at Target. I know its weird right? There’s just something so reassuring about all those happy people in the stock photos in the frames.
5. A place where everybody knows my name. Ya know. It’s just; Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot. Wouldn't you like to get away? Sometimes you want to go Where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same You wanna be where everybody knows Your name.
5 favorite books
1. Memoirs of a taxi cab
2. “Black Bart Roberts and How He Conquered My Heart: the True Story of How the Fiercest Pirate of the Caribbean Won the Love of a Dancer”
3. Yeti: A True Love Story
4. Cups, Glasses and Mugs! Has the World Gone Too Far?
5. Nigerian Princes and You
5 favorite movies
1. My first three are the first three Twilight books. They are not out yet but I know I’ll just love them more than anything when they are out.
2. My fourth favorite movie would be the live recording of the Broadway musical “Beauty and the Beast”. I find that the movie version sold out.
3. And my fifth favorite movie would be the music video for “Everything I do” by Bryan Adams. I know it’s not a movie but it should be and it is at the end of one.