Friday, June 11, 2010

Big boy

Sometimes I enter my room to find my kingdom taken over. Currently we live with Annie's parents and so our room is our house in many ways. Our bed is a decent bed but it is light years beyond the comforts of the car seat Nathaniel often sleeps in. For this reason I often find him sneaking into our bed. The kid is quick. I'll put him down for a nap in his crib or any other structure that will hold him in one place for an extended period and before I know it he has somehow managed to get into our bed.

Changing diapers isn't that bad. I thought it would be a terrible encounter, the sort you'd find spewing from the mind of Edgar Allen Poe; horrifying in its essence and scarring for all existence. Thankfully it hasn't been that bad, although I dread the day when I have to change his diaper and he can talk to me. That'll be a little weird.





No comments: