Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mad Scientist

Lately Nate has been experimenting. Not the blow your eyebrows off kind but the kind where he just recently discovered he has a tongue and different sound levels. He'll chew on his tongue and use it to make this hushed spitting/tongue kind of sound. I don't know how to explain so I have a video. He has also been whispering a lot lately. Kind of funny.

For awhile we were not sure what he was doing, however, we did notice that every time he would make the sound a squirrel outside would stop and listen. I think he may be communicating with them.

The video doesn't capture his best moments but you get the idea.

2 comments:

ChrisGreen said...

It actaully sounds like he is trying to talk Clingon.

Heidi said...

Oh, nuts, I can't view the video. I have been able to view others of yours. I'll have to check back.