Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pumpkin

Some news. Nate turned six months this past week. 6 months! The only reason its not sad that he is growing so fast is because he isn't actually growing much at all. Nate still looks like he is 3 months old. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow and hopefully the doctor can shed some light on why he has only gained 3 or 4 pounds in 3 months or so. I think its somehow tied to his habit of not ever wanting to eat.

In other news I have found myself in the enviable position of having paid, temporary, part-time work. The details are not solid yet so I won't divulge too much other than to say it involves earning money. To be honest when he offered me the job I said yes shook the man's hand and left. I imagine he'll get back to me with the details.





2 comments:

anita said...

I can't tell you how much I love this little guy. He's even cuter with his arms around a pumpkin!

Jeanette Millward said...

I love pumpkin/kid pictures! And the skeleton pics are ADORABLE!!