Monday, January 10, 2011

Media Down Pour


We have so many videos and pictures of Nate that we cannot possibly keep them all. So Annie and I are offering them to you, for free, through this weblog.

Nate has started clapping. His accuracy is little under developed but his heart is in the right place. He likes to do it but it's difficult to catch it on tape. Big Foot probably feels much the same as Nate's clapping. I bet Big Foot wants to be seen but there have been decades of him being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't know what I'm saying.



Nate and his cousin Samantha have some things in common. Both Nate and Sammy need to consume more calories than your average child. They both are unintelligible, but emphatically so. And now Nate has seen Sammy play her favorite game and adapted it to his strengths.

Opening and closing doors.






1 comment:

Dave E. said...

Do I spy a Sesame Street record player?! I have many a fond memory of that toy.