Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Succession

It can be said that my son looks like me. I've heard some scientists say that this is an evolutionary boon. A trait all baby boys have to prevent the father from taking the child's existence as a challenge for his domain. However, if I were to find a new born male a challenge to my leadership I think it would be much more frightening and challenging if he looked like me. Who is this upstart kid who is not only going to take my place but no one would even know there had been a switch. They wouldn't even question his authority cause they'd think he was me, or close enough anyway.
Does make sense to me.
This is me looking like him.....or the other way around.


Furthermore, it seems Nate has taken a liking to vampires. Thankfully, it's not related to the glowing, pedophilia vampires from Twilight. I think it's more of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer influence.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That first one is deff you. You were such a sweet baby. Well fed and round.